Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Love can change everything


Love can change everything. I know because I met this guy who was a bad boy, but not totally bad boy. I mean, he hated school, he was never go to school, he was so addict in the so called Dota, he was always outdoors hanging-out with his friends, he never been at home for at least one week and sometimes, he often run away home for having fight with his parents. Hayyyst. Bad boy, wasn't he? Anyways... He is now different. I mean, he was bitter and now - he is better. ^___^ Why? Because, I dream him up. I dunno but since we've been together, I saw a changes, a lot of changes. He never do the things he does before. And now, he's in school with me. We are now going to school together, dream together and aim our goal together. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment